Based in Canada & Germany
Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux
Parkitect is a theme park construction and business simulation game.
The game started as a simple experiment at simulating roller coasters without any ulterior motive. GIFs of these experiments were posted to to the TIGSource game developer forum where they were met with great responses. Development continued, features were added, and suddenly here we are, working on a complete theme park business simulation game!
- Build and manage unique theme parks
- Design and build your own rollercoasters
- Hire and manage staff to keep the park maintained and operating smoothly
- Build the infrastructure to your park, such as employee roadways and hubs
- Upgrade the park with advanced systems and transit options
- Extensive modding support
Nerd³ Tests... Parkitect Pre-Alpha YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Why has it taken someone this long to start making this game?"
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "[Parkitect] does have gorgeous isometric rollercoasters [...] and I want it now."
- Adam Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "...I just wish I could type Parkitect all day long it's such a great name."
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- "Listed as one of the top 33 indie games to look for"
- Patrick Hancock, Destructoid
- "Parkitect is looking to be a fantastic overhaul of the Theme Park experience, a new game that many of us have been wanting based on those great retro classics for a very long time."
- , Indie Retro News
- "We're painfully overdue for a theme park simulation game like this and it's exciting to see it in the works."
- Julie Morley, Cliqist
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Texel Raptor allows for the contents of Parkitect to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Parkitect is legally & explicitly allowed by Texel Raptor. This permission can be found in writing at http://themeparkitect.com/presskit/sheet.php?p=parkitect.
This imgur album documents the development process of the game and contains lots of additonal GIFs and screenshots: imgur.com.
About Texel Raptor
We're some dudes making a game!
More information on Texel Raptor, our logo & relevant media are available here.